Thursday, September 6, 2012

The Wood Between the Worlds


The Wood between the Worlds

It’s the wood between the worlds just you and me girl
I think we’re stuck, I think we’re out of time
The soft green grass, the stillness, the trees
Something is off here and maybe it’s me
What do you say and what will it be?

I have to know where the pool the leads
So why don’t you come along with me?

I can see from your eyes that you would rather live here then die
But my heart is being called to the light
Please come with me and I’ll keep you safe
And get you back in time to set the plates
What do you say and what will it be?

My heart is longing for something inside
A song I can hear that will always abide

The darkness, the stars, they all formed when the Lion roared
And he sang and he spoke it to life
It wasn’t a roar, but the sweetest melody you’ve ever heard
Aren’t you glad you came here with me?

Oh what a sight mine eyes had seen when lion sang and trees became green
The colors formed right in front me
The animals came out of the dirt and the sweetest voices of the birds
Had I really seen the foundations laid?

And He came to me and he healed all my wounds
The same Lion who gave light to the moon

No comments:

Post a Comment