Friday, January 10, 2014

Spring Reading List

So, I've decided to undertake a task in which I read a TON of books in a seven month period. At the moment I am still trying to finalize my list so that I can get started on this adventure as soon as possible. So, here's my list to date. If you have any more suggestions PLEASE comment and let me know! I would love to hear what books you all are reading. I want to know what books you love and which ones inspire you the most. Without further ado, here's my list to date.

The Fault in Our Stars by John Green (Soon to start this book)
Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell
Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil by John Berendt
Beautiful Ruins by Jess Walter
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams
Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
A Song of Ice and Fire by George Martin
Summerland by Michael Chabon
Cold Mountain by Charles Frazier
Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
The Book Thief and I am the Messenger by Markus Zusak
The Shining by Stephen King
Animal Farm by George Orwell
Extremely Loud and Incredible Close by Jonathan Safran Foer
The Old Man and the Sea- Ernest Hemingway

The is a BEAST of a list, but I encourage you to add to it if you have any more suggestions. I am definitely going to plow through these as fast as I can. Thank you all, again, for your suggestions. I am grateful to have friends who share a love for stories like I do. Thank you.

2 comments: